Here are several safety guidelines to help make sure that your usage of AngDesh is safe.
you are meeting or trading with before you complete the transaction AngDesh is all about local transactions.- Never send or wire money to sellers or buyers. This includes never mailing a cheque or using wire payment
services to pay for items found on AngDesh .- Be wary of Users with no reliable contact information, who respond slowly or not at all- AngDesh does not offer any sort of buyer protection. Any emails or websites that talk about such systems are
scams, even if they have the AngDesh logo. If you receive any emails promoting these services, please
forward the message to us.
– Never provide your personal or banking information (e.g. credit card number) to others over the Internet.
Never give out your AngDesh password, even if asked to do so in an email supposedly sent by AngDesh.
– Protect personal information, e.g. do not share your home address unless you know the other person and want
them to visit you.
– Make yourself aware of common scams and fraud. Do not believe the promise of large sums of money for your
help in any task.
– Inform AngDesh of any attempted fraud or suspicious emails, Ads, or other activity by community members.
In case of fraud, report it to the local authorities and inform us.
– Use common sense. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is not.